Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can we say.... lack of focus?

Thursday, March 11, 2010
A week from today, my husband will be making a trip to LA to pick up two young men.  My brothers have spring break starting next friday, so they're gonna come spend it with me :) I can not even begin to express how excited I am to have them coming. My boys LOVE their uncles. They may very well be their favorite teenagers in the whole entire world. Of course, that works out well for me, since I am particularly fond of these two teenagers.

J got his schedule for going out to sea for the next... well, however long until he deploys. Can i just say... this baby has GOT to come early. like 38 weeks would be ideal. Otherwise, I might be pushin a baby out alone, and have a third little boy that doesn't get to meet his daddy until he is 6 plus months old. This would NOT be cool with me. Not even a little. Good news is, my doc doesn't seem to think we'll have any problem having Mr. Evan at 38 weeks. She thinks that my track record is good, so he'll probably be ready by then. I hope she's right!  I know i CAN do it, i just don't want to. I mean, he wasn't suppose to deploy that soon, so if they could hold that off- this is all still up in the air, LOVE the way the military has such solid plans for things..... NOT- to the month they were actually SUPPOSE to go out, then J would be able to see his last little boy smile and maybe just maybe even roll over.... its in God's hands, but Im just gonna have to give it to Him daily.

What else.... As i sit here typing my boys are eating lunch. And watching sesame street. Then its nap time. Awww. Nap time. I really can't complain. My boys are amazing. Both of them put themselves to bed when they're tired. And neither fights me when i suggest its time to take a nap. I really have the nap time part easy. Eli doesn't nap, he never has been a napper, but he plays quietly by himself while his brother sleeps. Quiet time doesn't come very often in my house, so those two hours a daily are very valued here.

OH! BIG NEWS!!! My husband is now officially a COLLEGE SENIOR! what a relief that is! He was just talking about how he was starting to wonder if all of this was worth it. Then we counted out his credits and looked at his degree plan and realized that he is just 31 credits away from graduation. WOW. I am so excited and proud and relieved and excited... did i say i was excited? Once he has his degree it will open up a whole new avenue of career life for us. OCS is just around the corner now. So close we can almost taste it.... the smell is definitely in the air.... maybe another couple semesters and the taste will be there too.

Now that lunch is over, i suppose i better get Ayden into his bed for his nap. He is telling me hes sleeping as i type.... Im noticing a pattern... Ayden is my child that is always taking me away from my blogging.... can we say high maintenance much?

OH, last thing.... i swear im shutting up after this..... Evan's middle name is for sure Reece. I won. I love it. were all happy.

EVAN REECE MONTGOMERY... does have a nice ring to it doesn't it? YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Combat Boots, Flip Flops & Tonka Trucks. Design by Pocket