Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It has been too long

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Last time I blogged, I could stand up for more than 5 minutes without feeling like i was going to pass out, or vomit. Not the case today. Such is why i have been MIA for so long. I've been in front of the toilet.... my boys have started making fun of me... they think its just oh so funny to stand in front of it and act like they're throwing up.... Im starting to feel better, as long as i eat my weight in food daily.... im almost done with the first trimester so im hoping that the worst of it is OVER. now... on to better things ;)

Today is a fabulous day. My amazing husband and I celebrate 5 years of happily ever after. The 5 years have brought us so many things.... but the most important of those has to be our children. the oldest of which is 4 today. I can hardly believe that my baby is already 4.... next time i blink he'll be joinin the navy, marrying some girl and movin out! I better enjoy these sweet moments while i have them.

A blast from the past....



And 4 years later...




J and i have had an amazing 5 years together and we are very much looking forward to what the next 50 will hold. Unfortunately, J and i have NO pictures from the day we said "I do" as we went to a court house and only had some friends there, and no camera... i know totally lame... someday we'll have that vow renewal ceremony, and have pictures galore... until them... we are happy, and fulfilled, and loved, and our lives just couldn't get any better. I married my best friend, the love of my life, my soul mate. I thank God for bringing him into my life, and making him stubborn enough to put up with me. I am truly blessed, by my husband and by my children. God is Good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Combat Boots, Flip Flops & Tonka Trucks. Design by Pocket